To help our clients and their employees make the most of their employee discount program, we're creating a series of short tutorials about the Access Perks employee discount program. Click here to read more Access Perks Product Updates and Tutorials.
How to download and register the Access Perks mobile app
The Access Perks mobile app allows you to save money while on the go by simply showing your smart phone right at the point of purchase.
Follow the steps below to find, download, register and log in to the Access Perks mobile app.
Search and Download from Google Play or the App Store
Registration/Login for those who’ve already logged into the Access Perks website
- Once installed on your phone, open the app and type in your work email address. Then click “Continue.”
- Proceed to type in the password you’ve previously set up and click “Sign In” – You’ll automatically be directed to the main Access Perks app page where you can start searching and saving.
If you don’t have an account or password, follow this process
- When prompted, type in your work email address. Then click “Continue” – you’ll then be asked to fill out the information below. Once all the required fields are filled in, you’ll enter a password of your choosing and click “Sign Up.” From here you’ll be automatically directed to the main Access Perks page where you can start searching and saving.
But what if my email isn’t recognized?
- Start by first entering your work email. If the email address is not recognized, you’ll be instructed to click on “Setup Account.”
- After clicking “Setup Account” you’ll need to enter your Program ID. After you click “Continue,” you’ll be prompted to reenter your email address. If you don’t know your Program Key, you’ll need to get it from your HR representative.
- After reentering your email address and clicking “Continue,” it will say it couldn’t find you by email. You’ll want to click the center button “Register with Access Perks All Category Demo.”
- Then fill in the required information and your previously administered Member ID. If you don’t know your Member ID, talk to your HR representative. Once all the required fields are filled in, you’ll enter a password of your choosing and click “Sign Up.
- After completing sign up, you’ll be directed to the main Access Perks app page where you can search and find tons of discounts!
If for some reason you still are unable to log in and register for the Access Perks app, please follow up with your HR representative, so your email address can be updated to our system.